Before talking about sugar cane juicer, we must first talk about sugarcane. Because of people’s love for sugarcane, there was the birth of sugar cane juicer. The birth of sugar cane juicer brought infinite enjoyment to people’s lives and improved their sense of happiness.
Sugarcane is rich in sugar and water, as well as various vitamins, fats, proteins, organic acids, calcium, iron and other substances that are very beneficial to human metabolism. It is mainly used for sugar production.
Types of sugarcane:Sugarcane is divided into sugar cane and fruit cane. Sugar cane type is hard is specially used for sugar processing. Fruit cane is soft and sweeter,can be eaten directly.
The nutritional value of sugarcane is very high. It contains more water, which accounts for 84% of sugarcane. Sugarcane is the most abundant in sugar, including 12% sucrose, glucose and fructose, which can be easily absorbed and utilized by the human body. In addition, sugarcane also contains other substances needed by the human body. It also contains a large amount of iron, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, zinc and other trace elements necessary for the human body. Among them, the iron content is particularly high, ranking first among fruits. Therefore, sugarcane is known as the “blood tonic fruit”. In addition, it also contains 0.2g protein, 0.5g fat, 8mg calcium, 4mg phosphorus and 1.3mg iron. In addition, sugarcane also contains aspartic acid, glutamic acid, serine, alanine and other amino acids beneficial to human body, as well as vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and vitamin C.
There are 7 functions of sugarcane:
1. Moistening and defecating: Sugarcane contains a lot of water and fiber, which is conducive to promoting the secretion of gastric juice and digestive juice, as well as promoting the peristalsis of gastrointestinal tract, and can be used to treat habitual constipation, constipation and other symptoms.
2. Blood enriching: Sugarcane contains rich iron element, which is conducive to promoting the generation of hemoglobin, thereby enhancing the hematopoietic function of the body, increasing blood volume, and effectively relieving anemia, especially iron deficiency anemia.
3. Energy supplement: Sugar cane contains a lot of sugar. Eating some properly can quickly replenish sugar in the body. Sugarcane contains a lot of carbohydrates, which can effectively supplement the calories needed by the human body after eating, and can improve the symptoms of hypoglycemia.
4. Enhance the body’s immunity: sugarcane contains rich amino acids, which is conducive to promoting the body’s protein synthesis, thus promoting the body’s metabolism and achieving the role of strengthening the body.
5. Tooth whitening: There is a lot of cellulose in sugarcane. Regular chewing of sugarcane can effectively sharpen teeth and whiten teeth.
6. Produce saliva and quench thirst: Sugarcane tastes sweet and astringent, and its nature is flat. It has the effects of producing saliva and quench thirst, appetizing the stomach and strengthening the spleen, lowering and eliminating fire. It is mainly used to treat dry mouth and tongue, insufficient body fluid, and unfavorable urination. It has the effect of eliminating phlegm and thirst, moistening dryness and clearing lung heat.
7. Anti alcoholism: Sugarcane contains a lot of sucrose, which can be decomposed into glucose, which is the basic energy for cells to decompose. In this way, it can accelerate the liver to expel alcohol molecules and reduce the proportion of alcohol in the blood. Therefore, it can play an anti alcoholism role for people who drink too much alcohol.
The taste of sugarcane is very sweet. It is also a common fruit in our life. It is cheap and delicious, and is popular with the public. However, with the urbanization of life, the consumption of sugar cane often brings us some inconvenience. For example, it is not convenient to eat the leftover residue. Unlike other fruits, sugarcane can be finished by wiping your mouth directly after eating. After eating sugarcane, there will be a lot of residue left, which will be very inconvenient. Sugarcane juice can also be sticky and uncomfortable on your hand. Therefore, Three trees which is a professional in commercial food machine field, invented a sugar cane juicer to squeeze sugarcane into juice and put it in a cup/bottle for drinking, thus satisfy the needs of the public and solving the problem of inconvenient eating of sugarcane. The sugar cane juicer really saved the sugarcane.
Generally, there are vertical sugar cane juicer, manual sugar cane juicer and desktop sugar cane juicer.
Principles of sugar cane juicer and working steps :
Principle of sugar cane juicer : Based on the compression principle, normally sugar cane juicer can only extract juice after removing the sugarcane husk, because the sugarcane husk contains certain pollutants. It’s not very hygienic. However, it does not mean that the sugar cane juicer cannot squeeze the sugarcane with husk, and it is also possible to wash the husk with water before operation.
Work steps of sugar cane juicer:
1 .First wash the sugarcane/peel sugarcane, and then bevel the inserted part.
2. If the diameter of sugarcane is more than 30mm, it needs to be cut into two pieces and pressed to avoid overloading and causing an emergency stop of the sugarcane machine. In case of heavy load pressing, the motor shall immediately cut off the power .
3 .After the work is completed, the stickies on the rolls and juice boxes shall be washed timely to keep the rolls and juice boxes clean and free of stickies. Add proper amount of grease to the transmission gear once a week.
Use of sugarcane juicer
The purpose of sugar cane juicer is to make sugarcane juice. People who buy sugar cane juicer do small businesses or sell drinks. If only make sugarcane juice, the small sugar cane juicer can satisfy the demand. big sugar cane juicer can be used as raw materials for sugar processing. Therefore, the sugar cane juicer is a commercial equipment.
Finally, let’s talk about some unknown knowledge about sugarcane
1.When planting sugarcane, neither seeds nor sugarcane seedlings are used. Grown from the stems of sugar cane. Lay sections of cut sugarcane in the soil and wait for germination.
2. Before peeling the sugarcane, it will be found that there is a triangular bud at the node of each section of sugarcane, which will be the sugarcane seedling after germination. But when it is put into the field, the part with buds should face both sides. This kind of sugarcane grows on both sides, which is good for sunlight and convenient for subsequent harvesting.
3. Hainan Province in China has a different habit of eating sugarcane, which is baked with fire. Such sugarcane will become sweeter. It is said that it can also prevent colds and coughs.
4. There is a saying among the older generation in China that “chewing sugarcane upside down” is the correct way to eat sugarcane. The sweetness increases slowly from the top to the root. This statement has a moral that life will be more and more sweet.
Three trees wishes everyone a better life, good health, happy families and become a rich person.
WhatsApp number→ +86 15915856148
YouTube channel → https://youtube.com/@threetreesvip
1 thought on “Sugarcane and sugar cane juicer”
I need to to thank you for this good read!! I certainly loved every bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you postÖ